Once you've added a new account, you can set additional client details by clicking on the client name.
Once you've selected a client, it will show the Client Details on the right-hand side of the page where you can set the following:
- Account - where you can edit Company Name, website, email, and other details.
- Task List - set tasks to be done to handle the account
- Discussion - Collaborate with teammates assigned to the account, as well as share files for account management.
- Contacts - input the contact person/persons for that company
- LinkedIn - connect account to LinkedIn to get people.
- Follow up - set follow up date for that account
- Business- view all businesses with the account, whether in the pipeline as a lead or with live projects
- Invoices- view all open invoices with that account and average due days for the account.
Last updated: February 16, 2016